Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To-Do Lists

Does having a to-do list actually help? I seem to think so. Most of the time I feel I spend my time procrastinating in making them so I end up having a to-do menu. Some of the items that have made it off my menu lately include: resume, school work and dinner. I am pretty sure I'd never skip dinner.

But seriously, lately I am beginning to feel that my to-do list should really become my 5 year plan. That's what I'm beginning to think how long it is going to take to get some things done. To make it through the next couple of months will be the easy part. If it were 6:32 pm my father would say,"It's minutes to 7." I think he was trying to say that time waits for no one, so just do it now! 

I'll end with a quote from my beautiful wife,"Worrying is like a rocking chair, its gets you no where fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment