Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthdays

Going out with the "fam" has changed. Everything in life changes so I should expect birthdays to change as well.

This past couple of weeks has been full of madness, draft woes, unofficial failure and tardy celebration. Now that, sounds much more familiar to a birthday celebration week that I am used to.

Madness in the form of NCAA basketball, draft woes in two different fantasy baseball and tardy celebration in the form of the new B.I.L. and his belated 24th.

Time waits for no man so I am going to man up and get past more poor picks in fantasy bball. Get over losing in my Pick'm pool, and enjoy celebrations as they come along. I can still remember when I was in college my wife often told me, "Things seem like a big deal now, but in a couple of years your going to look back and think it was nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment