Thursday, April 7, 2011

Light as a Feather

With all that has happened lately, I feel as if I have said this a ton (2,000) of times, "Thank God I found my wife." With plans for this past weekend I think I leaned on my on my wife enough to make her sick, oh wait, she did get sick. 

Planning a group trip is very stressful but taking part in the planned group event I feel can be even more stressful! Clayton Bigsbee said it best, "Open your heart and let the hate out." Some times that feels like that's all I do when it comes to group events.

As minutes turn to hours and they soon turn to days, before you know it, a week has gone by. What seemed like a ton of bricks has turned into a feather. So the to-do list continues to get smaller and smaller. Now I am beginning to look forward to the weeks becoming fortnights, and fortnights becoming months. The months coming up are warm, sunny and fun. 

Sounds like Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment